If you are flying/taking the Eurostar to/from resort and the travel has been organised by Wasteland then either your group organiser or Wasteland Rep will give you your ticket. Please ensure the name on your booking is the same as it appears on your passport – no nicknames!
Articles in this section
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- Everything you need to know about the coach journey
- Are there any rules that I need to follow on the coach?
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
- I have received my E Ticket with my coach number on, can I change coaches?
- I only need a coach seat one way, what should I select on the booking page?
- Will I be able to choose who I go on the coach with?
- I've left something on the coach; how can I get it returned?
- Guide to flying out to resort.
- I am flying/taking the Eurostar to/from resort, when do I get my ticket?