If you are flying/taking the Eurostar to/from resort and the travel has been organised by Wasteland then either your group organiser or Wasteland Rep will give you your ticket. Please ensure the name on your booking is the same as it appears on your passport – no nicknames!
Articles in this section
- Guide to flying out to resort.
- Guide to driving out to resort.
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
- I am going to drive out to resort, is there anything I need to know?
- Will I need my phone?
- Are there any rules that I need to follow on the coach?
- I am flying/taking the Eurostar to/from resort, when do I get my ticket?
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- I only need a coach seat one way, what should I select on the booking page?
- Will I be able to choose who I go on the coach with?