We ask trippers for a damage deposit when booking their trip to cover any damage to accommodation in resort. If you have not received all your deposit back, it is because there has been a room and/or communal charge deducted from your deposit. A communal charge is usually for the residence cleaning and any damage in corridors which is split proportionately over the group and deducted from your deposit. When you receive you damage deposit back you will receive an email to clearly state the reason for any deductions.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information regarding damage deposits.
To ensure you get your deposit back NEXT time, make sure you complete all of this:
- Beds stripped, sheets folded and returned (as advised)
- Floors hovered
- Fridge cleared and cleaned
- Oven cleared and cleaned
- Dishwasher empty
- All dishes, crockery cleaned
- Bathroom cleared and cleaned
- WC cleared and cleaned
- All surfaces wiped
- All rubbish removed and put in the local Poubelle (bin to you and I!)
- Keys returned to reps