It is now the law to carry the following in France: insurance documents, valid passport, driver’s licence, registration documents, GB sticker, warning triangle, beam converters, breathalyser and high vis vests. We also recommend having snow chains in case the weather is bad getting up to resort.
Articles in this section
- Guide to flying out to resort.
- Guide to driving out to resort.
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in different places?
- I am going to drive out to resort, is there anything I need to know?
- Will I need my phone?
- Are there any rules that I need to follow on the coach?
- I am flying/taking the Eurostar to/from resort, when do I get my ticket?
- When will I find out the travel arrangements?
- I only need a coach seat one way, what should I select on the booking page?
- Will I be able to choose who I go on the coach with?